Welcome from Hepatitis Australia
Welcome to the Hepatitis Education’s Document Area which allows subscribers to keep up to date about current resources and happenings and to share ideas, exchange opinions, and debate current issues relevant to local and national public health responses to hepatitis.
By Signing Up into Hepatitis Education website and ticking the box below, the subscriber agrees to abide by the following Conditions of Use. Ongoing access to Hepatitis Education’s Document Area is conditional upon acceptance and adherence to the Conditions of Use set out below. Hepatitis Australia endeavor to ensure that subscribers abide by the conditions of use through regular monitoring of the list.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- Each subscriber uploading to Hepatitis Education must do so through his/her login.
- Copyright law or any other law of intellectual property must not be breached when uploading information to the list.
- Hepatitis Education website is for the posting of resources that can help educators and others who educate people about viral hepatitis.
- Hepatitis Education website is not intended for in depth clinical discussion.
- Members are expected to demonstrate respect for other member's opinions and values in their postings to Hepatitis Education.
- Members may not post personal opinion or comment directed at, or regarding, any other individual on the list.
- Members must not submit content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, or invasive of another's privacy.
- All attachments uploaded must be virus free.
- Hepatitis Australia may discontinue the membership of any Hepatitis Education member at any time without explanation. Hepatitis Australia will endeavor to ensure that memberships is only discontinued if it is deemed by Hepatitis Australia that the member breaches any of these Conditions of Use and that an explanation is provided to the member.
- Subscribers must endeavor to protect Hepatitis Education website against viruses.
Hepatitis Australia makes the email list composed of emails provided at sign-up available for others to publish information without assuming a duty of care to users. Hepatitis Australia gives no warranty, guarantee or representation about the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of the information contained in the Document Section on the Hepatitis Education website.
Hepatitis Australia does not guarantee or make any representations that Hepatitis Education website is free or will be free of software viruses.
Please direct any enquiries or concerns about the operation of Hepatitis Education site to email@example.com